Friday, December 16, 2011

Animal Shirts

I have a 1 year old who is bssesed with animlas right now. They make her happy. I love seeing her happy. She has a ton of animal jammies thanks to my mom and loves getting ready for bed now. We read books to her all day long but only the ones with animals in them.


So for Christmas I thought I would make her some animal shirts. Of course I keep thinking of animals that would be fun to make. So far I have made 3 shirts with one more in the works, I also made her a dress that I just need to take a picture of. She has already worn the dress a lot. It is an owl dress and walks around "hoo-ing" whenever she wears is.


I let her help me pick out her Lion fabric. I know it's supposed to be a present but it was so fun to watch her pick out the fabric and the buttons. She kept adding them to the shirt. If you have kids, let them join in. They love it and it's so cute to watch them.



It bugs my 6 year old that the mane falls in the lion's eyes. But manes are messy and crazy right?

No comments: