Monday, August 8, 2011

Vacation

I am on a super long fun filled family vacation right now, just in case you were wondering what happened to all my awesome crafts. HA!

I have a few more fun thrift store finds once I can post some pictures again. And being on vacation has my mind reeling with new ideas for crafts. Fun christmas present ideas and back to school ideas, although the later will have to be late back to school things in the making since we get back the night before my big Kindergartner starts school. But it's all day for her so if the other 2 little ones let me, I will be back in my craft room making fun things.

Also, last year I followed along with Project Runway with their challenges but making them pint sized. It has already started and I'm not home, but I am hoping to jump right in when I get home. If you want to join in with me send me a comment.

2 comments:

the homemaker said...

hey , I saw your blog on someone elses and I've been checking in and enjoying your archive. I loooove project runway . I watch it every season. Just learning (self teaching) sewing so I'm not sure I'll be able to jump in or not but I'll certainly enjoy watching yours. I went back and looked and last seasons ... it was great. can't wait til you get back from vacation

the homemaker said...

hi,
I saw your blog on someone elses and I've been enjoying your archive.
I absolutely love project runway and I watch every season. I'm just teaching myself to sew so I'm not sure I'll be able to follow along but I'll really enjoy watching yours.... and maybe if I get adventurous I might jump in.
can't wait til you get back from vacation