Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sewing With Kids- Book Review

Here is another book that I LOVE! It has such cute projects in it to do with your kids. We got it a few months ago and have already done so many of the crafts in it. Most I do have to help my 5 year old with since she is not old enough to do them on her own, but it is a lot of fun to spend time with her making things.






The step by step directions are so simple and there are pictures for almost every step so my daughter knows what to do next.


 This was one of the first projects we made and my daughter had such a fun time making one of everyone in the family.

This is what is left of our little family



 My mom helped make these one day while she was visiting.




 This was something my daughter wanted to make her friend for her birthday.
Someday I will have a boy and make him cute pirate things!
 And someday I will have everything organized in a cute way.
 This was another project my daughter did for presents. She made some for friends and family. I didn't get any pictures but they turned out cute. She picked out colors and buttons and I did everything else.
There are a TON more ideas in here. My daughter can bee seen looking through this book several times a week getting ideas of things to make for her and others.

No comments: