Saturday, September 4, 2010

Artwork

Corduroy has been a drawing maniac lately! Yesterday she colored like 8 hours straight. It was insane! If the house hadn't been 90 degrees inside I think I would have taken advantage and gotten things done.

She has been drawing the cutest pictures of everyone and I didn't want them to go to waste so I decided to frame them. I took some frames that I snagged from a friend that was moving and some leftover spray paint and got to work.

Now the girls actually have pictures hanging on their walls.
Maybe someday I post the pictures of their room so you can see. It's super cute! When it's clean.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I have been wanting to do that with Nash's little drawings to put in the playroom. I love the color on the wall BTW!!

Jodi Jean said...

CUTE!!! love them. way to go cordy!!