Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The CPP

I have been busy the past month. My husband has been out of town for most of the last 3 months. I had a chance to visit him for 2 weeks and got back into town in time to make plans for Thanksgiving. (click here to see what we have been up to. )One of those plans involves picking him up at the airport! He still has more trips out of town but the whole family gets to go with him the rest of the time. Ya for road trips! Needless to say, my house is a HUGE mess. Since I am leaving again next week there is no reason to pick everything up since it is just going to get thrown into a suitcase again.

During my downtime at night, on the nights that the kids actually go to bed that is, I have been working on the CPP(Christmas Present Project) for the girls. Just finished sewing up the last wall tonight. Now I just have to sew all the walls together.

I have seen so many cute card table playhouses online lately and have been wanting to make one super bad. I actually had this planned for Christmas last year but never had a chance to make it. I think having a year to think and plan it has made it that much better. So below is one of my favorite walls in the house. I just love how the fabrics and ribbon go together.




And what fun is a fire if you didn't make it yourself. Complete with a poker set. And pictures need to be updated so the top opens up to take them in and out.

The kitchen has a fridge that opens to put your fresh picked vegis and fruit from the garden in. I didn't want them to go bad. I think I might be more excited about this than they girls will be when they see it. I will definitely be playing in it with them, if I can fit.

More pictures to come. There are only certain times of the day I can sneak this out and get decent pictures. And my next month is booked, so if I don't get around to updating this blog, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I know mine will be.

No comments: