Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bathroom

My bathroom is my favorite room in my tiny apartment. Probably because it is the only room where I don't try and cram stuff into. And it is decorated perfectly for me and my taste. But even in there I am loosing the space battle. My little cupboard and no counter space have become an issue as to where to put things. I have been wanting shelves or something in there for a while but the only space is below the towels, so it would have to be a tiny shelf. I decided to Mod Podge the shelf in my daughters room and fit it in the bathroom. It was red and I am not a red furniture fan. I hate it! It didn't match my daughters room or anything else in the house. It will most likely be going back into the girly room in the future so I did a color combo to fit both rooms. Pink and green. Mostly green cause I am not a pink fan but at least it will fit into the girl room later.

Here is the back of the bookshelf. The color it used to be.

This was my first Mod Podge experiance. Not as easy as it looks but I think it turned out pretty well. And the paper I picked is very forgiving.


1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

excellent! looks great ... i keep thinking i should try modge podge one of these days!