Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mermaid Tail

I don't think I have been in my craft room since Milo was born. That was 7 weeks ago. I know it looks like I have been making lots of stuff but don't let me posts fool you. I scheduled all my posts out.

Just so you don't think I am super woman back in the sewing room right away. I'm not. I did finally get in there last week because I had a birthday party to go to and I didn't want to drag 3 kids to the store to look at toys. It was far easier for me to whip something up at home.

I stole this idea off pinterest like lots of things I have made lately. That place is great for me. I pin something cute and when I need a quick idea I go there instead of spending hours online trying to find something that would work.

I also made a little red riding hood cape. And just so you have another reason to know I'm not perfect, I did try and make some owl wings and they turned our horribly. So don't think of me as one of those perfect bloggers who does everything. Cause I'm not and I don't.

No comments: