Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thrift Store Finds-Boy Stuff!!!

I have been scoring lately finding things for my little guy coming sometime next month. A few days ago I found a bunch of baby knit pants at a Goodwill for $1 each. And in stores they are 2 pair for $10. I was pretty happy.

Today I hit up another Goodwill in the area and scored all this for $10! 10 items for $10. Sweet Deal!
 Old Navy, Gap, Carters, all looking brand new. I even found some other items I passed along to my friend who was with me who already has a boy. Since mine wouldn't be wearing the bigger clothes for awhile I thought I would share the wealth.
 The plaid shirts will be used in another project I have planned to make.
And my daughters winter coat zipper just broke. Fix it or just buy another coat for $1. I know this is not really snow friendly but it will be fine on the days the weather is a tad warmer. Although I am pretty bummed about the broken coat cause it still had 2 more girls to get through.

No comments: