Here is an after picture of the Nativity picture we made.
1. Spray paint picture frame and leave to dry
2. Iron fabric onto fusible webbing.
3. *Place and hold iron on medium setting on paper side of adhesive for 5 seconds (or until stuck). Repeat by gliding iron to new area and pressing slightly until entire surface area is bonded.
4. Cut fabric to desired shape. Peel off paper backing.
5. *Place material, adhesive side down, in desired position on top of project. Press and hold iron for 8-10 seconds(or until stuck) until entire piece is bonded.
6. Stitch around picture if desired.
7. Place in frame when frame is dry.
*Please note that each brand of fusible webbing has different directions so if you make these make sure to follow the directions of the brand you bought.