Saturday, January 8, 2011

Vintage Vanity

Thanks so much for voting! Some of you said that this was too easy for you to pick out which was mine. I guess you all know I love old suitcases!
I think my favorite from last week's challenge was the Cloche hat made from an old suit. Wasn't that the cutest hat ever?! I hope to see a tutorial for it!


Here is what I submitted. If you want a tutorial, leave a comment and I can whip one up.

If you are like me then you LOVE old suitcases!
And there are so many possibilities to use them for.


I like to use mine for storage and for this challenge I thought I would personalize the space inside. 



This little vanity on the go has everything a little girl needs to beautify herself. The top has Velcro ribbon to hang necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses and anything else to adorn herself with. There is also a little pocket for little make-up to fit inside.
The bottom half has elastic straps sized perfectly for each piece to fit inside and stay perfectly organized.

And just in case you would rather keep this all to yourself

You can!

This is perfect for you things as well! Take it on the go or just keep it out on your counter tops!

Wouldn't this be so cute to have match box cars lined up in? Or some star wars figurines? The possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

Trish said...

YAY! I was right!

Christina said...

Yes it was pretty easy! I totally voted for you. Love your old suitcases!! I wish I had more of them for pictures.