Friday, January 7, 2011

Don't Mess With Me!

Do you ever meet someone and instantly click? I rarely do. But a few months ago a new family moved into my area and we hit it off. They had 2 little girls close in age to mine and I invited them over for a play date. I knew it was meant to be when the 2 year old walked in with 1 boot on, and on the other foot was a dress shoe. Then when I heard that the mom had all brothers, I fell in love.

Fast forward a few short months later and I am at their house helping them pack it up to move out of state. I am so, so sad. But this move will be so much better for their family and I am excited for them. 

I wanted to make them a going away gift to help them fit right in to their new surroundings.

Introducing the Don't Mess With Me shirt. 


 One for each of their cute girls.

Have fun in Texas! You will be missed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. I live there!

Melissa Sebourn said...

You are the best. I'm crying and smiling and wishing we would have had more time. I want you to know that the Texas are their favorites, thank you so much!