Friday, July 1, 2011

Yellow

I painted my front room the other day. I had been trying to pick the perfect neutral shade for a year and when I got to Lowe's to buy the paint I came home with yellow. Bright yellow! I love the color, I really do, but I am not sure I like it in my room. A few days before I tore out the carpet to reveal hardwood floors underneath. They are in decent shape but have paint all over them and desperately need to be sanded and refinished.

Anyways, back to the yellow. All of the furniture in that room is brown, now the floors are brown and the trim is brown. Not sure if we will paint the trim white or not, most likely not, but even if we do, everything large in there is brown. So I don't know how much I like it. Here is a quick pic I took. I'll try and get more up. Just haven't had a chance to take any pictures of things I am doing lately.

 Obviously a crappy cell phone pic. And the yellow is brighter than this pic. What do you think???

No comments: