Monday, July 12, 2010

These are the rooms we are working on right now. It's a slow process.

3 kids = no time
husband working 80+hrs = no help
and little income=getting super creative with whatever I can find around the house. But that can be fun.

All the rooms are still a work in progress.


This is the girls checking out their new room. We already painted the walls. Can you guess the color? Notice there are 2 doors. One leads into the master bedroom. It makes the room kind of awkward to fit 2 beds into it.

I still need curtains and mattresses in this room.





This of course if the lovely pink bathroom. I love the curtains. They match so well. This room was painted already as well. The wood paneling around the bath is a nice touch as well don't you think? The previous owner really loved wood.

This is the sunroom. There are windows on 3 of the walls. I love it. The breeze is great and the scenery is beautiful with all the trees.
The carpet faded to a lovely shade of pink. There are wood floors underneath all the carpet so we are going to tear it up and hope it is in good condition. This is going to be the playroom.
This is what I have been up to. Not sure if my etsy shop will be up and running anytime soon. I am too preoccupied.


No comments: