Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blue Dress


I know, awesome name for it right? I am so creative with my titles. This dress was for a hot night out with Mr. DO. Dinner and dancing. Of course he didn't dance, just me and my friends that were there. Still fun even though there were only a handful of us out there. Can't have a bad time with Vanilla Ice blaring through the speakers in a new dress.

Nothing beats getting dolled up, a little dancing and some random pictures in a photo booth.
I'll try and take some better pictures of it on me at a later time.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Super cute!

Likely said...

you couldn't be more right! Vanilla ice and a new dress???? on the same night??? can things GET any better????

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I replied to you on there, but I thought I would say hello here too.

darling dress too by the way.