Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter


I vowed that I was not going to do Easter decorations this year. I am hoping baby comes sometime during Easter week and I don't want to have to think about cleaning up the decorations right after having a baby. And looking at them thinking I should put them away will just drive me crazy.

I broke my vow when I saw how cute these peeps bunnies were at MADE.

I had to make some.

And then I had to hurry and get this post up in case you wanted to make some too.

I followed her tutorial the way she made hers. I even waited for the paint to dry. Well over an hour. But paint still go on my sewing machine and pins. So I had to keep cleaning the paint off while sewing so it wouldn't get smeared on my peeps. I think it is just too hot for paint right now. It dried and then melted...

No comments: