Saturday, June 13, 2009

tooth




These next few onesies are for my sister in law who is having her first baby any day. I had so much fun making these for her. There are way too many possibilities of cute girl things to make. And a friend of mine has been showing me all kinds of new techniques to use in sewing so I had a blast trying everything out. The ruffles on this onesie was made with the help of a ruffler foot. Never knew they made one but my friend just bought one and it worked out so cute! Now I need one too.
My sister in law just became a dental hygienist and scored 100% on her board test or whatever it is called and her grades were in the top 100 in the country so they awarded her with a golden plaque picker thingy. (Sorry, I don't know too many exact details on what everything is called.) I was going to make a onesie with the golden pick thingy but it just didn't look right.

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

i seriously LOVE how the ruffle butt came out. you're welcome ... sorry for being a bad influence :D